MultiVoice is a tool for playing multiple song files simultaneously. Perhaps you like listening to continuous audio textures; MutliVoice is the perfect too for you. For example, load in "The Conet Project" in the RED voice, and some "VLF Recordings" into the GREEN voice, and perhaps a few rainstorm recordings into the BLUE voice, and listen to all 3 shuffle on their own forever.
• 3 simultaneous playback voices (red, green, blue)
• Basic Video Out support for a simple visualizer (solid color intensity)
• Each has independent volume and playback controls
• Each voice has its own "bin" of songs
• Support for mp3, m4a, wav, aiff files
• Each voice can repeat 1, repeat all, or perform random playback
• Buttons to start/pause/control playback of all three voices (white)
• "Soft" master volume control
• Integrated web browser for downloading content
• Built-in bookmarks for Irdial, and my 10-2-5 audio texture files
• "Download All Song Files" button to grab all audio files from the current webpage
NOTE: This application is not endorsed by the Conet Project compilers, Irdial, or any other music artists. All audio content is to be provided by you, none is included.